Maun (Botswana), Okavango Delta, Moremi, Savuti, Chobe, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)
(10 days / 9 nights)
This scheduled, escorted, safari expedition is an exhilarating adventure through the wildest areas of Botswana. Spacious en suite safari tents with crisp linen-adorned beds and refreshing bucket showers provide all necessary luxuries while offering an authentic ‘close to nature’ experience in some of the continent’s remotest wilderness areas. The Okavango Delta, Moremi, Savuti, Chobe, the Victoria Falls and evening meals around a camp fire under the African stars - this is safari at its very best.
|Min / Max Participants:
||Two - Six|
|Departure:||Contact us for scheduled departure dates|
|Accommodation:||8 nights in comfortable domed tents with private bathrooms, 1 night in The Elephant Camp
|Vehicle:||Specially customised 4x4 vehicle
|Driver / Guide Services:
||Registered driver / expert guide throughout
|Languages:||English & German. French departures on request. Other language guides on private basis only.
|Flights:||Light aircraft flights to / from Okavango Delta included, Flight to Maun and from Victoria Falls not included (available on request)|
Day 1 & 2: Okavango Delta FI
Day 3 & 4: Moremi Wildlife Reserve FI
Day 5 & 6: Chobe National Park – Savute FI
Day 7 & 8: Chobe National Park – Serondela FI
Day 9: Victoria Falls FI
After breakfast at The Elephant Camp, you will be driven to Victoria Falls International Airport.
Best time to visit:
|Game - June to October
Birding - December to March
|Total distance covered:
||+/- 500 kms (excluding flight to / from Okavango Delta)
From USD 4,405 p/p
To USD 5,415 p/p
- Double / twin / single accommodation
- Welcome and assistance at Maun Airport
- All meals: from dinner on day one to breakfast on day ten.
- A reasonable amount of bottled water, local wine, beer and soft drinks
- Road transportation during your safari, ending at Victoria Falls Airport on day 10
- Seat on charter as specified: Maun / Nxabega / Khwai
- Waterborne/game viewing activities while on safari
- Elephant interaction during your stay at The Elephant Camp
- Tour of Victoria Falls which includes your entrance fee
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi River, including river usage fee
- National Parks entrance fees while on safari
- Soft drinks, house wine, local beer, teas and coffees at The Elephant Camp
- Domestic airport tax within Botswana
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- A Personal Travel Journal filled with the highlights of your itinerary
- Passport required for this tour. Visas may be required for Botswana and Zimbabwe
- This tour includes malaria areas, please consult your GP or travel clinic for up to date medical advice
- Extend your stay in Matetsi Water Lodge and enjoy some of the many activities on offer at the Vic Falls.
- Combine this tour with our Island of Mozambique itinerary for the ultimate bush and beach combination.
Not what you were looking for?
- The Wilds of Botswana – from US$3,730 / person sharing [Fly-In]
- The Islands of Mozambique – from US$2,800 / person sharing [Fly-In]
- Untamed Kruger – from R15,910 / person sharing [Self-Drive]
- The Deserts & Wildlife of Namibia – from R30,380 / person sharing [Self-Drive]
- South Africa Explorer – from R27,035 / person sharing [Escorted]
For more information about Hidden Vintage scheduled tours, click here